* This is mandatory for new enlistees, all individuals and dogs must attend a consultation before their bootcamp starts. The admin fee is $25 which includes membership to the site, file setup, basic obedience and health evaluation. All are necessary to start and ensure a good workout and peaceful environment.
EMAIL NOELLE TO SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION!
– SCHEDULE FOR FALL 2017 –
EAST NASHVILLE LOCATION:
Shelby Park where the East Nashville Farmers’ Market is held.
Starting Monday, September 18th, through mid-November.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 7am
Moss-Wright Park, Goodlettsville, in the open space between Fenway’s Dog Park and the soccer fields.
Starting Saturday, September 23rd, through mid-November.
Saturdays – 8:30am
PACKAGES: All bootcampers must undergo an initial consultation to start.
Commit to a certain number of classes per week for 4 weeks to get the lowest price per class.
- 3 days a week (12 classes – $10/class) – $120 (BEST PRICE!)
- 2 days a week (8 classes classes – $11.50/class) – $92
- 1 day a week (4 classes – $13/class) – $52
Use class packages below anytime over the 8-week season.
- 12 classes ($13/class) – $156
- 6 classes ($14.50/class) – $87
- 3 classes ($16/class) – $48
- 1 class – $18/class
- NO REFUNDS
ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI
ASHEVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA
We will be adding more this summer…stay tuned!